Duties/Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
Game Day — Pre-game
- Pre-game meeting to review game day duties and responsibilities and analyzing ways to enhance our overall fan experience
- Shoot, edit, and produce batting practice content and player interview content (including but not limited to, hype videos, featurettes, etc)
- Assist with helping create videoboard graphics and operating the on-field cameras on a needed basis
Game Day — In-Game
- Implementation and execution of the promotions and marketing plan for each home game
- Capture the atmosphere of Monarchs game day by getting creative behind the camera
- Follow the occasional shot sheet as directed by the marketing team to ensure all areas have been captured
- Help with operating on-field cameras if needed
Game Day — Post-Game
- Post-game staff wrap up meeting to review current game performance and analyze ways to enhance our overall fan experience for future games
- Capture necessary post-game interviews, promotional events, and assist with providing the social media/broadcast team with necessary photo/video elements for post-game notes and hot sheets for upcoming games.
- Plan and prepare for future games
- Assist in mascot/player appearances in the community and throughout the Metro by capturing content for social media.
- Work hand in hand with the social media team to help create the best content possible.
- Assist with non-Monarchs related events that occur at Legends Field if needed
- Repurpose content. Be creative and think outside the box.
- All other duties as assigned.
Interested applicants can submit their resume, cover letter, and a link to their online portfolio to mkolenda@Monarchsbaseball.com