A | B | C | D | E | F | G | I | L | M | P | R | S | T
All seating at Legends Field has access points to accommodate guests with disabilities. Guest Services or an usher can assist with any questions.
The elevator is located near section 110 on the Plaza Level Concourse.
ADA parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A fan must have an ADA state placard or license plate.
Legends Field is generously equipped with accessible facilities on both levels.
- Tickets and Seating
Guests must have a reserved ticket designated for disabled seating areas in Legends Field. For ADA parking and seating information, contact the KC Monarchs box office at 913.328.5618
NEW FOR 2024: All stadium gates will open 35 minutes prior to game time Sunday-Saturday. ALL PERSONS MUST HAVE AN ELECTRONIC TICKET or under select circumstances, a paper ticket to enter the stadium. Patrons can use designated gates for admittance into Legends Field. Tickets should be retained throughout the game to allow ushers to verify seat locations to which holders are entitled.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE REGULATION
Alcoholic sales in the general Plaza Level concourse concession stands, and portable sales locations of Legends Field will end at the top of the 8th inning for Monarchs games. Stadium management and staff members at Legends Field encourage responsible alcohol consumption at all times. Guests should be aware of all the following alcohol policies during KC Monarchs games.
- Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase only for guests ages 21 and over. All guests will be required to have proper identification when purchasing alcoholic beverages.
- A maximum of two (2) alcoholic beverages will be sold per person, per transaction.
- Tailgating prior to matches is welcomed, however, alcohol may not be brought into the stadium and any attempt to do so may result in ejection and confiscation of the fan’s ticket. Alcoholic beverages purchased inside the stadium may not be taken outside Legends Field.
- Intoxicated or alcohol-impaired guests may be refused admission to or removed from Legends Field without a refund. Concessionaire staff members reserve the right to deny services to fans at any time in their sole discretion.
- It is the responsibility of each fan to ensure that they have a safe means of transportation when leaving the facility, pick up/drop off location is at Gate A for ride share and taxis.
- Stadium management reserves the right to change this policy and discontinue sales at any time.
Certified service animals for guests with disabilities are welcomed at Legends Field. All service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. No pets or other animals are permitted. Pets/animals left inside vehicles while at or near the stadium may be subject to animal cruelty violations from the Kansas City, Kansas Animal Control Department.
Autographs are permitted as long as fans/guests do not set foot onto the field unless escorted by Legends Field personnel.
For fans’ safety, bag searches will be performed at all entrances to Legends Field.
Legends Field CLEAR BAG POLICY allows each family member to bring into the stadium: • 1 bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and that does not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ OR a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag• 1 one small bag or clutch approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap – no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
Exceptions: Medical or diaper bags will be banded with a green indicator so Legends Field personnel will know that the bag contains medical supplies and equipment or the necessities for infant comfort and was searched upon entry for weapons or prohibited items.Bags That Do NOT Comply With the Clear Bag Policy:
Large purses / Coolers / Briefcases / Backpacks / Fanny packs / Luggage / Computer bags / Large camera bags/
Legends Field will provide one gallon zip lock bags at the entrance gates if guests would like to transfer personal items before returning a large bag or backpack to the parking lot. Please be aware that magnetometers will also be used in the screening process. If deemed necessary, pat-down searches or additional security measures may be implemented upon all persons entering the facility. Screenings are a condition of entry and any refusal to be inspected may result in a refusal to admit.
BANNERS, SIGNS, TIFOS
Game-related signs, flags, banners, and posters are welcome inside Legends Field to show fan support during events, provided that the item:
- is relevant to the game,
- does not obstruct the view of other guests,
- is not an advertisement or does not contain commercial messages of any kind,
- does not display profane, graphic, obscene, offensive, or foul language,
- is not attached to a stick, pole, or the like which may cause harm to other guests,
- is not made of wood, metal, or any other material that may cause harm to others.
- does not obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others, and
- must not be placed over or obstruct any official stadium signage.
In the event an item does not meet the above guidelines, guests should be prepared to discard the item or return the item to their vehicle. The item will not be stored, secured, or kept for return by Stadium staff. Stadium security reserves the right to deny or remove these items from fans’ possession at any time in their sole discretion.
BERM SEATING (General Admission)
The grass seating area is located behind right field on the East end of the stadium. Children 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult while in the grass berm area. Running, rolling or playing is prohibited in the berm. Blankets and towels are welcome on the grass, but no chairs of any kind are allowed.
CAMERAS AND VIDEO RECORDERS
Professional video or still cameras, camera stands, tripods and video recorders are not permitted in Legends Field without prior written permission from the Monarchs media relations department. Fans must not block any aisles or the view of other fans while taking pictures.
Campaigning is prohibited on the Legends Field campus and inside Legends Field. No picketing, leafleting, sign, displays, or peddling is permitted.
Children under two (2) years of age do not require a ticket to enter Legends Field. However, they must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult. Fold-up strollers must be checked into the Guest Services location behind Section 108. Guests are encouraged to leave non-folding strollers in their vehicles.
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS
Fans may register comments and/or suggestions during the game at Guest Services located behind section 108. Fans may also provide comments and suggestions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The drop-off / pick-up area, including ride share and taxis, is located outside Gate A.
Should there be an immediate need to evacuate the stadium, fans will be given instructions via the public-address system and/or the video board. It is recommended that fans familiarize themselves with the two exits nearest to their seats. Evacuation information will appear on the digital board. Fans that require assistance should see the nearest usher. Usher staff have been trained to assist fans to the nearest exit or safe area during an evacuation. Once fans have left the stadium, they should proceed as far away from the gates as possible.
In the event of an emergency, fans should notify the nearest usher or police officer. Guest Services is located on the Plaza Level Concourse Level behind Section 108.
In the case of an emergency, the public address announcer will notify fans of developing situations, including inclement weather (i.e., dangerous winds, tornadoes, electrical storms, etc.), fire, power failure, and game delays. These announcements are made to let fans make informed decisions concerning their well-being and provide specific instructions about what to do.
ENTRANCES AND GATES
Fans should use the following gates for easy access to the seating section:
Gate A: Home-plate Gate: All sections, Terrace seating
Gate B: Northwest Gate: All bleachers, even sections 104 to 118
VIP Entrance: Gate A at the Blue Tent for All Suites, Legends Club, and Media Center
A family restroom is available behind Sections 105 and 106 on the Plaza Level Concourse
Fans in need of medical assistance should please contact the nearest Legends Field associate or visit Guest Services behind Section 108.
Players, coaches, and umpires will have direct access to the field from the locker room. Only properly credentialed staff and approved personnel will have access to field level, bullpens, and dugouts.
Emergency First Aid is available on the Plaza Level Concourse behind Section 108. If deemed an emergency, certified medical associates are available to assist fans. Guests needing immediate assistance should seek out their nearest Legends Field associate.
FOOD AND DRINK
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests at the stadium, bags, food, hard-sided coolers, alcoholic beverages, or other liquid containers are not permitted. Guests may bring water bottles into the stadium, provided the water is in a plastic 1-liter or smaller sealed/unopened plastic bottle (one per person).
Promotional items or “Giveaways,” are available on selected game dates to guests with a valid, paid ticket on a first-come, first-serve basis. Guests must be in attendance at a game to receive a promotional item. It is important to note that there is only one giveaway item per ticket. * All giveaways are subject to change.
Guest Services is located on Plaza Level behind section 108. Staff is available when gates open until approximately 15 minutes after the game ends.
In the event of a severe weather delay, fans will be allowed to exit the Stadium to seek shelter. Fans will be re-admitted at the restart of the game with their tickets.
Legends Club will open at standard gate times. Guests may enter Legends Field at the VIP Entrance located at Gate A under the Blue Tent. Legends Club is located on the Club Level Concourse
LOST AND FOUND
Lost items should be taken immediately to Legends Field Guest Services. Guests needing assistance in retrieving lost items during games may proceed to Guest Services near section 108 on the Plaza Level Concourse. Any items not claimed on game day will be recorded and held for 30 days.
If you are separated from a child or locate a child that has been separated from their guardian, please proceed to Guest Services behind Section 108 for assistance.
Only approved and credentialed members of the media, authorized Legends Field staff, and visiting team staff are permitted access to the Media Center on the Club Level.
Baseball Media/Press entrance is located at VIP Gate located at gate A under the Blue Tent. Proper media credentials must be acquired prior to game day.
MERCHANDISE & SOUVENIRS
Kansas City Monarchs merchandise is available for sale at the Team Store behind home plate and designated merchandise locations around Legends Field.
Parking spaces are available for vehicles and buses at no cost. Legends Field provides spaces reserved for vehicles displaying disabled permits or tags. The complex exceeds the number of disabled parking spaces required by the ADA. An oversized vehicle is any vehicle that takes up more than one parking space.
In the event that an event is canceled or postponed because of rain, inclement weather conditions, or other reasons beyond the control of Legends Field management, tickets will be issued digitally for the rescheduled event.
All items carried into Legends Field are subject to search. In the event that items are revealed during a search, guests must return items to their vehicles or dispose of the items prior to entry. There is no storage area to leave prohibited items.
The following items are prohibited:
- Backpacks or bags larger than the stadium approved size of 12x12x6 inches
- Beach balls
- Coolers (hard-sided or soft-sided), bottles, cans, or other containers
- Horns or artificial noisemakers
- Infant seats or strollers
- Illegal substances/Items that could be projectiles
- Lasers or laser pens
- Anything that can obstruct a fan’s view
- Wrapped presents and/or gifts of any kind
- Laptop computers
- Lawn chairs, folding chairs
- Aerosol cans
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles such as drones
- Outside food and beverages of any kind
- Signs, banners, pictures, flags etc., that are offensive to individuals and teams, which are not in good taste, that block the view of spectators or create a safety hazard
- Weapons or firearms of any kind
- Video cameras or cameras with removable lenses
- Selfie stick
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and other items may be prohibited in Legends Field if they are deemed to be dangerous or disruptive. Children’s juice boxes, infant bottles, and items necessary for medical purposes are permitted.
RAIN CHECK POLICY
If a game is not played, the ticket may be used as a rain check. The rain check may be exchanged for a ticket of equal value, based on seating availability, for a future home game during the same season that the rain check occurred. Contact the Box Office at 913-328-5618 to exchange rain check tickets. Tickets for official games which are suspended after becoming official contests do not qualify as rain checks.
Legends Field encourages all fans to recycle plastic cups, cans, and bottles. Recycling stations are located inside Legends Field to promote awareness of recycling and litter prevention.
There is no re-entry permitted for any event held at Legends Field. Once a guest has exited through the stadium gates, they are not permitted back into the stadium unless deemed an emergency in Stadium management’s sole discretion.
Each guest assumes all risks and dangers arising from the action of players, coaches, and officials on the field, before, during, or after the actual occurrence of the event. Such risks and dangers include errant balls entering seating locations. Guests voluntarily agree that the management, facility, city, league, participants, participating clubs, and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners,
SCOREBOARD MESSAGES & PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS
Announcements on the public address must be limited to facility announcements or medical and police emergencies.
“SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING”
Suspicious activity, disruptive guests, and guest-related problems should be reported to Guest Services or a police officer immediately. Uncooperative guests showing disregard for Legends Field may be ejected from the facility. Intoxicated fans will not be allowed into the Stadium. An ejected guest is no longer welcome for the remainder of the game and must vacate the Stadium. The guest may not re-enter the facility, even with a valid admission ticket. Re-entry by an ejected guest is grounds for arrest.
Legends Field is a smoke/vape-free facility and a smoke-free environment. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the stadium stands, Legends Club, terraces, suites, and common areas. Smoking is permitted outside the facility at Gate B2.
Unless purchasing a Standing Room Only specific ticket, fans are encouraged to be respectful of those around them and refrain from blocking sight lines of other fans.
Guests should enter at VIP Gate located at Gate A under the Blue Tent. Suite Holders and guests may also access elevators on the Plaza Level Concourse at section 110 to access the Club Level.
TICKETING & WILL CALL
Every ticket has a seat assignment. Ushers will clear the top of each section and aisle to keep sight lines clear for all fans.
- Children ages two and younger are admitted without a ticket, if they will occupy a seat, they will need a ticket.
- Exchanges/Refunds: No refunds will be given once a game ticket has been purchased. Exchanges are available for a fee of $2.50 per ticket, only prior to gates opening for the original event purchased. Once gates have opened for that event, exchanges are no longer valid.
- Lost or stolen tickets: Please remember that game tickets are like cash and should be secured at all times. For directions on procedures if game tickets are lost or stolen, please contact the ticket office.
- Resale/Scalping: Reselling or scalping tickets is strictly prohibited in Legends Field or on the premises of Legends Field. Violators are subject to prosecution by the Kansas City, Kansas Police Department.
- Will Call: On game day the will-call windows will be open 2 hours before the first pitch and will remain open until the 5th inning of the baseball game. A picture ID is required, and tickets will only be released to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope.
Please review the following tailgating guidelines:
- Tailgating will be allowed, but guests must only use the tailgate area behind their vehicle to maintain proper physical distancing between groups.
- Guests will only be allowed to tailgate with fans who have tickets within their ticket pod.
- Due to social distancing protocols, larger tailgates are subject to dispersal if there are too many fans in one area.
- Masks are recommended for all guests while in parking lots.
The Legends Field Team Store is located at Gate A behind Home-plate. The 3,000 square foot store is home for all Kansas City Monarchs exclusive merchandise, novelties, collectibles and more