The Savannah Bananas are returning to Legends Field May 4, 5, and 6!
JOIN US BEFORE THE SAVANNAH BANANAS VS. KC MONARCHS BASEBALL GAME FOR A “PRE-GAME TAILGATE PARTY” INSIDE LEGENDS FIELD.
GATE B will open at 3:30pm. Get ready for the game by enjoying grilled burgers and hot dogs, music and cold beverages in “The Backyard” at Legends Field. The Savannah Bananas Parade will start around 5:30pm, general admission seating will be available immediately following the Banana Band parade.
PURCHASE A PARKING PASS FOR LEGENDS FIELD PARKING (adjacent to the stadium).
BANANA BALL FAQ
How can I get tickets for Banana Ball at Legends Field?
- A limited number of premium tickets and several picnic tables are still available at tickets.monarchsbaseball.com and by calling 913-328-5618. General admission tickets are sold out for this year’s event.
What if a game gets rained out?
- The Bananas and Monarchs will make every effort to play each game at its scheduled time. If a game is postponed due to weather, it will be made up later in the weekend. Fans should keep their tickets and follow the Bananas' and Monarchs' websites and social media for information about the rescheduled game time.
Do fans have to pay for parking for Savannah Bananas games at Legends Field?
- Yes. Parking at Legends Field is $25 and can be reserved in advance if fans choose to park at the stadium.
- Click here for a parking pass for Thursday, May 4
- Click here for a parking pass for Thursday, May 5
- Click here for a parking pass for Thursday, May 6
- This is different from Monarchs regular-season games, where parking is free.
Where can I reserve my parking pass?
What time does the parking lot open each day?
- Parking lots open at 3:00 p.m. for all three event days.
What is the schedule on Banana Ball game days?
- There is a ton of fun on tap! The day kicks off with a Tailgate Party in The Backyard inside the gates of Legends Field. Gate C will open for those attending the Tailgate Party at 3:30 p.m. Fans will not be able to access seats during the Tailgate Party, but can sit on the outfield berm.
- The Bananas Parade, where the team and band enter Legends Field, is set for 5:30 p.m. After that, the full gates to Legends Field will open, and fans will get access to general admission seating.
- All three game days (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) will follow the same schedule.
What is the Tailgate Party?
- The Tailgate Party is the place to hang out and enjoy the ballpark atmosphere before the game! Food and drink will be available for purchase, and restrooms will be available. Fans will not be able to access general admission seating during the Tailgate Party.
I bought a General Admission ticket. When can I go to my seat?
- Fans can access general admission seating after the Bananas Parade, which starts at 5:30. Fans who entered the Tailgate Party through Gate C and fans waiting outside other gates will have access to general admission tickets at the same time.
Does going to the Tailgate Party put me at the front of the line for general admission seating?
- No. Fans can access general admission seating after the Bananas Parade, which starts at 5:30. After the parade is open, the full gates will open allowing fans to access their seats. This includes fans outside of gates that will be closed during the Tailgate Party.
I have a VIP ticket. When and where can I enter Legends Field?
- Premium and VIP ticket holders can enter through the VIP entrance on the third-base side of the stadium between gates A and B. The VIP gate will open ad 3:30 p.m. on all game days. Fans who enter through the VIP gate will not have access to the stadium concourse until the gates fully open at 5:30 p.m.
Can I leave and re-enter Legends Field during Banana Ball?
- No. There is no re-entry allowed during Banana Ball at Legends Field. This includes fans who enter the ballpark for the Tailgate Party.
If my ticket says “Outfield Lawn,” does that mean I don’t have a physical seat?
- Yes. Outfield Lawn is located in our Home Run Hill section in right field. You will not have a physical seat, but can sit on the grass.
Can I bring my lawn chair to Legends Field for Banana Ball?
- No. Lawn chairs are not allowed on berm seating at Legends Field. Fans may bring towels or blankets to sit on but they will be searched upon entry.
What is the bag policy for Banana Ball at Legends Field?
- Legends Field will enforce its usual clear bag policy during Banana Ball games. The full policy can be found at MonarchsBaseball.com/BagPolicy.
Can I bring in outside food/drink to Legends Field for Banana Ball?
- No outside food or drink is allowed inside Legends Field. Concessions are located throughout the concourse and the stadium.
Can I bring a diaper bag to Banana Ball at Legends Field?
- Yes. Medical or diaper bags will be banded with a green indicator so Legends Field personnel will know that the bag contains medical supplies and equipment or the necessities for infant comfort and was searched upon entry for weapons or prohibited items.
Can I bring a wagon to Banana Ball at Legends Field?
- No. Wagons are not allowed inside Legends Field.
Can I bring an umbrella to Banana Ball at Legends Field?
- Umbrellas are not allowed at Legends Field as they obstruct the view of fellow fans.
Can I buy Savannah Bananas merchandise during Banana Ball at Legends Field?
- Yes! There will be merchandise stands both inside and outside the ballpark on game days.
Can I pay cash during Banana Ball at Legends Field?
- No. Legends Field is a cashless facility. If you have cash, you can exchange it at the Team Store for a Legends Field gift card that can be used all throughout the stadium. Legends Field gift cards will not be accepted at the Savannah Bananas merch stands.