Health and Safety Notice
As we look forward to our 2021 season, we want you to know our fan’s health and safety, along with that of our players, coaches, and event staff, is – and always has been – priority number one. Keeping this in mind, coming out to a game is going to look a little different that it did in the past.
To that end, The Monarchs KCWoSo and MaxFun Entertainment have worked together with state and local officials to safely open Legends Field. The American Association and National Women’s Soccer League have worked with all clubs to implement stadium protocols based on current public health recommendations, including from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), which are evolving as new information is available.
Our new venue protocols are in place to help you feel confident, safe and comfortable when coming to our ballpark and pitch and enjoying a seamless experience – from the parking lot and turnstiles, to the concourses, our food and beverage areas and ultimately, your seats.
However, like each player on a team, you play a key role. Because these protocols require everyone’s cooperation and teamwork, we have set out these guidelines to help make this a successful season for all of our guests.
We thank you for accepting the changes and adhering to the procedures we all must follow in order to comply with health and safety guidelines. Your cooperation allows us to create the safest environment possible and at the same time keeping everyone safe while enjoying the sport that they love.
Wash Hands Often
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Field of Legends, MaxFun Entertainment and the Unified Government of Wyandotte County and Kansas City, Kansas disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with local health directives guests should not enter the facility if:
- You are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- You have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless no fever has been present for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared
We respectfully request that the following Guests not attend any event if:
- Guests who have a household member who is feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days: and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
Pursuant to Order of the Unified Government Health Department –
Persons entering Field of Legends are REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACIAL COVERING/MASK AT ALL TIMES, EXCEPT:
- If the person is under the age of 3, or;
- If it is medically unsafe for the person to do so, or;
- If a person is eating or drinking but must return the mask once finished.
All staff members will always wear face coverings
If you have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or know you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days. All staff and stadium employees will have their temperature taken before entering the building. Any temperature above 100.4 degrees will be flagged, and that event staff member will be sent home.